Midnight – Uros Baric
8,49 € – 19,99 €
Midnight is the third solo album from acclaimed guitarist Uros Baric, featuring evocative performances of some of the best loved film music alongside classical favourites, re-imaginings of traditional pieces, popular songs and contemporary works.
Midnight is a collection of Uros’ favourite music in calm mood perfect to listen to at night and is dedicated to his wife and daughter.
Update: CDs are back in stock!
Midnight by Uros Baric is filled with beautiful performances, sensitive phrasing, as well as elegant and colourful arrangements. His use of guitar orchestration perfectly suits the collection of works creating a warmth for the album that we wish would never end. Ample cross-string legato, flowing melodic phrasing, and a very sensitive touch make this album truly virtuosic in its musicality. Highly recommend.
Bradford Werner, This Is Classical Guitar
Total playing time: 57’09”.
Produced by Uros Baric
Also available on:
Ennio Morricone (1928):
1. Gabriel’s Oboe, arr. C. Marchione
2. Playing Love from The Legend of 1900, arr. A. Del Sal
3. Love Theme from Cinema Paradiso, arr. A. Del Sal
4. First Youth from Cinema Paradiso, arr. J. Garcia
Nicola Piovani (1946):
5. Buongiorno principessa, arr. U. Baric
6. La vita è bella, arr. U. Baric
Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750):
7. Prelude from Cello Suite No. 1, BWV 1007
Franz Schubert (1797-1828):
8. Ständchen, arr. J. K. Mertz
William Lovelady (1945):
Aram Khachaturian (1903-1978):
Peter Maxwell Davies (1934-2016):
11. Farewell to Stromness, arr. T. Walker
12. The Parting Glass, arr. L. Snowden
Eduardo Sainz de la Maza (1903-1982):
13. Platero Y Yo – VII. La Muerte
Ralph Towner (1940):
14. Green and Golden
Andrew York (1958):
16. Danny Boy, arr. T. Takemitsu
Joni Mitchell (1943):
17. Both Sides Now, arr. U. Baric
Lowell Mason (1792-1872):
18. Nearer, My God, To Thee, arr. U. Baric
CD, Digital, Bundle CD+Digital